May 30–31, 2019 | Detroit, Michigan
June 3–5, 2019 | Lansing, Michigan
10. Expand your minds! Connecting Michigan is a great opportunity to join a dynamic audience and learn about information sharing from all sectors of healthcare.
9. Inspiration! Discuss opportunities to improve your organization, or ways to work with others to help transform healthcare.
8. Deliciousness! The desserts at the Lansing Center are absolutely heavenly.
7. Progress! Listen to your peers and hear how interoperability among healthcare can amplify our statewide efforts.
6. Pain relief! Learn how other organizations are solving problems that may be causing you headaches.
5. Free drinks! Once again, every registered attendee gets two free drink tickets for the Legal Summit and Connecting Michigan for Health networking receptions.
4. Education! Join deep-dive looks at quality measures, exchanging behavioral health information and an update on the opioid crisis in Michigan among many other topics!
3. Carnival rides! Just kidding, but we are going to have a selfie station for attendees to pose and share!
2. Networking! Chat it up with colleagues and peers from around the state and the U.S. with multiple networking events and breaks.
And the number one reason to attend the 2019 Connectathon, Legal Summit, and Connecting Michigan for Health…
1. Opportunity! Learn about tools available TODAY to help improve your workflow processes with information sharing.
The events are just around the corner! Our hotel room block closes on Friday, May 10, 2019 at MotorCity Casino and Monday, May 13, 2019, for the Radisson – please arrange your method of travel accordingly and book your hotel room now. For additional information, please visit our website. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Detroit and Lansing!